TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
(1) modify or copy the materials;
(2) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
(3) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd.’s web site;
(4) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
(5) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd.’s web site are provided “as is”. OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd.’s Internet site, even if OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd. or an OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd. the authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to OZ Star Driving school Pty.Ltd.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. The accident during a driving lesson/test
Where the learners had followed all instructions of the driving instructor there will be no liability. Where the learner has ignored instructions and in so doing has caused an accident to occur, the learner driver will be liable for any insurance excess.
If the accident is caused while the driving instructor is not sitting in the vehicle, the learner driver will be liable for any insurance excess.
If the accident is caused by another driver then there is no liability for the learner driver.
(1) Packages require prepaid. First lesson hours can be allocated to package hours upon receiving the payment.
(2) Prepaid packages are valid for a period of 12 months.
(3) A full refund can be given for unused lessons within 30 days of purchase, a cancellation fee of 50% of unused lessons applies for over 30 days of purchase. Car hire credit is non-refundable.
(4) Refund request including student’s full name, address, contact details and the reason for refund must be in writing or addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org for the process.
(5) 24 hours notice required period to change or cancel your lesson to avoid full lesson fees.